Energiequelle stands up for you.
Local communities hold a key position in the energy supply concepts of the future. The Federal Government’s guidelines are clear: the goal is achieve CO₂-neutral municipalities. But in view of strained municipal coffers, little experience in the field of renewable energies, and resistance supposedly to be expected from residents, the transition to a climate-friendly energy supply may seem a mammoth task. With the right partner, however, government targets can be met – easily and profitably. Energiequelle stands up for you and puts all its know-how at the service of your municipal operations. In this way, we achieve jointly defined targets and make optimum use of all the advantages of renewable energies.
Energiequelle offers solutions for:
- Use of regionally available CO₂-neutral energy sources
- Financing of the concept and implementation
- Long-term stable conditions for heat and power generation
- Independence from large supra-regional utilities
- Increase in regional value added
- Municipal participation in renewable energy plants
- Active environmental and climate protection
- Better quality of life for citizens through an intact environment
- Greater locational quality for companies due to favourable long-term energy prices
- Citizen participation in renewable energy projects.
Attaining the sustainable goal of the CO₂-neutral municipality faster
By designing and implementing the “energy self-sufficient village of Feldheim”, Energiequelle realised one of the most spectacular overall concepts for the regenerative energy supply of a complete community. Working with our customers in their localities, we implement cost-effective strategies for CO₂-neutral energy supply through renewable power plants.
Energiequelle supports municipalities by:
- Creating own renewable energy supplies
- Cooperating with regional municipal utilities and municipal service providers
- Searching for regional or national funding programmes and their application
- Negotiating with banks on financing
- Integrating regional companies for optimum synergy effects
- Mediating and reasoning with differing interest groups.
Our know-how is your advantage
Leave nothing up to chance on your path to becoming a CO₂-neutral municipality. Trust the specialists. We apply our knowledge and more than 20 years of experience in every phase of your renewable energy concept to fulfil your needs – from planning via turnkey construction through to connecting the plants to the grid. We take care of the cooperation with regional municipal utilities and ensure the integration of local service providers into a regionally closed economic cycle. We find the best possible support programmes, which, in combination with low-interest loans, ensure profitable plant operation and favourable energy prices. Take advantage of expiring concession contracts as an opportunity to switch to the better alternative. To enhance the appeal of the location and the quality of life in your region.
Let’s talk about your goal of achieving a CO₂-neutral municipality. We will be happy to help you.
Michael KnapeMayor of Treuenbrietzen